Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Perched on a Parking Lot

Up Fig, 12 x 9", $600
Santa Barbara is truly a beautiful city. For years I have taken note that some of the best views are from the top floors of the downtown parking lots. Here is a painting I did recently from the parking lot at Anacapa and Figueroa Street. I was spying from above. So fun to experience the city transform from day to night while the moon rose over the mountains. You can bet I will be doing it again!
This painting along with other is currently on display at Gallery 113. If you are out and about, stop by on First Thursday, April 5.

Gallery 113, La Arcada, 1114 State Street, Santa Barbara.

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, you have underpriced this. What an amazing piece. Congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Transcendsyoga! Thanks for the kind comment. If you are in SB, you can enlighten me on pricing at First Thursday.

      Delete